Homecoming week for Maize

The homecoming dance will be after Friday's game.
The homecoming dance will be after Friday’s game.

This upcoming week is the winter homecoming for Maize

Activities for the week will include: basketball games, a pep assembly during En-Cor and spirit dress-up days.
Students can also continue to purchase Crush Soda to send to a friend, a crush, or significant other. The drinks will be sold during lunches for $1.50.

Not only will students be celebrating spirit week but they will also be celebrating Valentine’s Day. To celebrate both the event and the holiday, each dress-up day will coordinate with a Valentine’s Day theme.

The themes for each day include: Lovesick Mon. which is equivalent to wearing your PJs to school. Mon. will also include a jersey auction during En-Cor, the entry fee is one dollar. Tuesday’s theme is Twin Day, so find a buddy and dress alike. Wed. will be Pink Out; there will also be a dodgeball tournament at 6 p.m. in the gym. Thurs. is Love Stinks and go anti-Valentines and wear black. Fri. will be Love Your Eagles,” where students will dress in Eagle Pride gear.

After the home basketball games on Fri., there will be a school dance. The dance will be casual dress attire with a Mardi Gras theme.