Despite all the good uses AI could be put to, it can cause harm for artists who have their work stolen and copied by others. Many people will also claim that they are professional artists even though they do not actually use their own skills to create an artwork, instead having an algorithm do the work for them.
AI harms artists, steals their work
May 1, 2024

AI harms artists, steals their work
May 1, 2024

Junior acheives perfect score on ACT

Junior, Scott Hershberger scored a perfect ACT score last spring.
Junior Scott Hershberger scored a perfect ACT score last spring.

Junior Scott Hershberger scored a perfect score of 36 on the ACT this past spring.

In elementary school, his teachers noticed he was smarter than the average student and was then selected to participate in the gifted program.

Sixth grade was deemed unnecessary for Hershberger and he skipped to seventh. And now that he has reached high school, Hershberger has begun preparing for college by taking his ACT early in his sophomore year.

To prepare for the ACT, Hershberger took one practice test.

“I wasn’t even nervous,” Hershberger said.

Even with his perfect ACT score, he will continue high school and will attend a full year his senior year.

“If I graduated early I feel like I would be cheating myself,” Hershberger said.

His plans for the future is be a mathematician. Hershberger’s advice to everyone is “Don’t dwell on one question and use your time wisely”..