Fusion: Volume 3, Issue 1

More to Discover
About the Contributors
Evan Ames
Evan Ames, Videographer
Evan Ames is a sophomore at Maize High School, and this is his first year on the Fusion team. He enjoys all things technology.
Elsa Dobbs
Elsa Dobbs, Designer & Writer
MHS senior Elsa Dobbs designs and writes for the Fusion News magazine. They are involved in band and art clubs and plan to study animation, illustration, and audio production at WSU. They strive to learn about as many art mediums as possible while working on personal music.
Ava Kohlmeier
Ava Kohlmeier, Graphic Designer
Ava Kohlmeier is a junior at Maize South High School. This is her first year as a graphic designer on the OneMaize Media team. Additionally, she's the team captain and three-year varsity bowler for Maize South.
Rachel Moore
Rachel Moore, Reporter
Maize South Freshman Rachel Moore is a reporter in her first semester on the News Magazine. She has a passion for writing and foreign languages. After high school, she plans on attending KU and eventually becoming a journalist.
Alissa Ragland
Alissa Ragland, Photographer
Alissa is a junior at MHS who is involved in madrigals/select choir, art club, National Honor Society, drama club, and backing club.
Madison Scott
Madison Scott, Videographer
Madison Scott is a freshman at MHS, and it is her first year being a part of Newsmag. Madison is also involved in the women's choir at Maize High.
Kristoffer Skjaeveland
Kristoffer Skjaeveland, Videographer
Kristoffer Skjaeveland is a senior and has experience in both news writing and filmmaking.
Maya Stutzman
Maya Stutzman, Designer
Maya Stutzman is a junior, and this is her first year working with OneMaize Media as a designer.  
Julianne Tanksley
Julianne Tanksley, Designer & Journalist
Junior Julianne Tanksley is a first-year graphic designer and journalist for OneMaize Media. She is involved in the color guard and Spanish club, and she sews in her free time. She also competes state-wide in graphic design, with a minor in business communications or marketing.
Malia Taylor
Malia Taylor, Videographer
Malia Taylor is a freshman at Maize High and is in her first year on the Maize media staff. She is very excited about being a part of Maize Media and plans to continue being involved throughout high school. Malia is also a member of the MHS dance team and Flygirls.
Faith Williams
Faith Williams, Videographer
Senior Faith Williams is in her first year on OneMaize Media. In her free time, she enjoys working and spending time outside. She plans on attending WSU Tech for architectural design after she graduates high school.