P!nk performs at Intrust Bank Arena

P!nk performs her Beautiful Trauma tour in Wichita. The concert took place Mar 3. Promotional photo released by P!nk’s Beautifual Trauma tour.

BY BRIANNA JONES-RUPP & KYLER DUNHAM

On March 3 at the Intrust Bank Arena, P!nk performed her second stop on the Beautiful Trauma World Tour here in Wichita. Many South students attended this concert and had the time of their lives.

“My favorite song she performed was ‘Just Give Me a Reason’ because it has one of my favorite artist, Nate Ruess,” Reagan Frye, 10, said. “I went with my parents and my friend Hannah. I loved just being there and seeing her.”

According to The Wichita Eagle, 12,500 people attended the concert in Wichita. Since there were so many women at the concert, the staff had to change the men’s restrooms into women’s restrooms for that night.

“My favorite song that she performed was “Just Give Me a Reason” because that has been my jam since sixth grade,” Kennedy Kerr, 11, said. “I went with my sister and we just had a little girls night out. I remember one day my mom said ‘hey we are gI just fell in love with her I loved that she was flying everywhere during the concert.”

One student from South, Maizey Edgar ,12, who really wanted to go to the concert could not because she was in South’s play Annie. Her mom tweeted P!nk saying they wish they could of gone and to her concert and to wish her luck in the play, and P!nk retweeted them back!

“It was really weird I wasn’t expecting it,” Edgar said. “I told people she probably isn’t going to tweet back because it was my mom who tweeted her and I was like my mom won’t get tweeted, then she did and it was just really cool.”

P!nk performs her Beautiful Trauma tour in Wichita.

P!nk performs her Beautiful Trauma tour in Wichita. The concert took place Mar 3. Promotional photo released by P!nk’s Beautifual Trauma tour.